It will be No. 8 Kentucky Wildcats (3-0) against the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-2) at Kruger Field in Lexington, Kentucky. Huskies (On the Money Line to Win (hit the road on Sept 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET against the Wildcats) ). The competition total is currently set to .
This article reports valid odds as of September 21, 2022 at 7:26 AM ET. Find the latest possibilities for this competition in the table in this article and Click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Kentucky vs. Northern Illinois odds
(+26) Northern Illinois
Predictions are computed through a data-driven algorithm (raw strengths) that categorizes head-to-head matching results within a closed network of games. The confidence of the prediction is determined by the delta between the raw strengths of each team.
Compare team stats
|Kentucky||stats (rankings)||Northern Illinois|
|31.3 (75)||Points per game||32.3 (68)|
|9.7 (12)||Points per match against||34.3 (108)|
|294.0 (27)||pass yards||218.0 (91)|
|152.0 (17)||Yards pass against||284.3 (118)|
|74.3 (120)||Rush Yards||154.7 (76)|
|101.7 (44)||Rush Yards vs.||148.3 (78)|
|4 (66)||giveaways||2 (23)|
|3 (72)||Takeaway||4 (46)|
Kentucky vs. Northern Illinois betting visions
Kentucky stats and trends
- Kentucky State has covered the difference in every game this season.
- She covered Kentucky State all at once (1-0) as the favorite with 26 points or more this season.
- None of Kentucky’s three games exceeded the points total in 2022.
- Wildcats and their opponent have not been combined once this season to get more than 53.5 points.
- The Wildcats games this season have averaged an overall average of 52.2, which is 1.3 points less than this game’s total.
Statistics and trends for Northern Illinois
- Northern Illinois scored a one win for spread this year.
- Every game in Northern Illinois has reached over this year.
- Huskies games have passed 53.5 points each time so far this year.
- The average total score scored in this year’s Huskies games (53.5) is 5.5 points higher than this game’s total.
Kentucky players to watch
- Will Levis has 880 yards (293.3 ypg) to lead Kentucky, has completed 67% of his passes and collected six touchdowns and four interceptions this season.
- Team Kavosiey Smoke’s 178-yard (59.3 per game) dash yards hit 39 buggies, with one touchdown this year.
- This season, La’Vell Wright collected 58 yards (19.3 per game) in 19 attempts.
- Dane Key’s receives 226 yards (75.3 yards per game) and all receivers on the team sprint. He’s hit 13 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Tayvion Robinson has put in a 202-yard season so far (67.3 yards per game), swinging in 13 passes.
- Baryon Brown’s nine receptions ran 99 yards (33.0 ypg).
Northern Illinois players to watch
- Rocky Lombardi has 530 yards (176.7 ypg) to lead Northern Illinois, has completed 65% of his passes and collected five touchdowns and one interception this season.
- The 203 yards for a dash (67.7 per game) topped the Ontario Browns at 41 gigs, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season, Harrison Wiley has netted 36 runs for 152 yards (50.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Cole Tucker’s 278-yard (92.7 yards per game) team hit 15 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Shemar Thornton has put in a season with 149 yards so far (49.7 yards per game), swinging in 13 passes.
- Kacper Rutkiewicz’s six catches managed 62 yards (31.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.